Information ARDEX WPM 300
ARDEX WPM 300 (HydrEpoxy) is a two component water-based epoxy primer/barrier coating. ARDEX WPM 300 (HydrEpoxy) is extremely versatile and can be used in a variety of applications.
- Compatible with damp surfaces and green concrete
- When applied to the substrate, can prevent rising damp and the formation of efflorescence
- Potable drinking water compliant – AS4020 and SS375
- Can withstand 250kPa of hydrostatic pressure – equivalent to 25 metre head of water
Technical Data ARDEX WPM 300
ARDEX WPM 300 (HydrEpoxy) is extremely versatile and can be used in a variety of applications.
- As a low water vapour transmission coating and as a barrier/seal coating over freshly laid or damp concrete
- As a hydrostatic pressure resistant waterproofing coating to prevent water seepage or dampness penetration through to the interior of walls and floors
- As a moisture barrier or barrier coating over freshly laid hardened (green) concrete, prior to the application of conventional levelling compounds, carpet, and tile adhesives
- As a primer for ARDEX Liquid Applied Waterproofing Membranes and ARDEX Tile Adhesives in specific applications
- 4L kit
- 20L kit
- Mojo Black