Made from anodised aluminium and designed to perfectly suite Lauxes Grate pop waste sizes.
- Tungsten carbide tipped teeth provide superb product life and cutting performance.
- Complete assembly – there is no requirement to purchase a separate arbor and pilot drill.
- The escape angle discharges shavings quickly for smooth snag free cutting.
- Tungsten Carbide Tipped (TCT) teeth provide outstanding cutting performance and durability with minimal heat build up.
- TCT teeth allow for fast, clean, controlled cutting without clogging.
Precision ground Tungsten Carbide Teeth produce a smooth, high cutting capacity, lasting up to 10 times longer than standard bi-metal hole saws.